Preprints / Publications
Preprint Series of the Department of Mathematics in 2008
- [08-01] C. Eilks, C. M. Elliott:
Numerical simulation of dealloying by surface dissolution via the evolving surface finite element method.
- [08-02] L. Diening, M. Ruzicka, J. Wolf:
Existence of weak solutions for unsteady motions of generalized Newtonian fluids.
- [08-03] E. Kuwert, Y. Li, R. Schätzle:
The large genus limit of the infimum of the Willmore energy.
- [08-04] C. Berselli, L. Diening, M. Ruzicka:
Existence of strong solutions for incompressible fluids with shear dependent viscosities.
- [08-05] B. Mößner:
On the joint spectral radius of 2 x 2-matrices with equal spectral radius.
- [08-06] L. Diening, M. Ruzicka, K. Schumacher:
A decomposition technique for John domains.
- [08-07] P. Pozzi:
On the gradient flow for the anisotropic area functional.
- [08-08] A. Dedner, R. Klöfkorn:
Discontinuous Galerkin methods for convection dominated problems.
- [08-09] C.-J. Heine:
Finite element methods on unfitted meshes.
- [08-10] L. Darnière, M. Junker:
On Bellissima's construction of the finitely generated free Heyting algebras, and beyond.